Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blog Update

When I started this blog a 100K race seemed worthy of a post. Now I haven't even left one on my last 24 hour run of 223.636Km.
In the next few months I will endeavour to rectify my lack of commitment. I am writing a book as trailblazer suggested back in 2007 and will share some adventures from here.
I feel like my passion is waning for this journey of running but some things still need to be done including the Commonwealth 24 hour Championships. I am a little nervous about running hopefully 230K + on the cambered roads but it will be run without thought for tomorrow. So my loyal legion of fans that's it for now stay tuned I'm going to remember my password.

1 Comments:

Blogger trailblazer777 said...

It must be a full moon! Another post from Dave!...Good to hear you are going to cut down on the running for at least one day a month or a year and do some blogging and writing of a book. A movie would also be good. An australian version of Karnazes is sorely needed. There is money to be made, and you and maybe Nate are in prime position to make it. Just do it! All the best with the Commonwealth champs, and then the book, the movie etc. Please save me a job in your marketing department, or maybe on your tour bus or lear jet as you visit races around the planet... Go for it!

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home